NNR Sport team is advanced alpine race training for high school and college racers. This program is not intended for racers planning to compete in a full schedule of CR3 or FIS events.
Registration is online only. The registration deadline is December 1, 2023.
All registrants (or the parent/legal guardian thereof) must understand, accept and agree to our Adult Release Terms 2023-24 or Minor Release Terms 2023-24, as applicable, in order to proceed.
Training times are subject to change, but options typically follow:
- Weeknight: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- Saturday: 9:00 to 10:30 AM and noon to 1:30 PM.
- Sunday: 9:00 to 10:30 AM and noon to 1:30 PM.
Training will begin as soon as conditions allow. Training concludes at the end of night skiing. Weeknight participants may train during weekend schedules, then split into their chosen training schedules with the availability of night skiing.
NNR Sport Team Membership includes:
- Free NASTAR from 1:30 – 2:30 PM when offered.
- Exceptional professional US Ski & Snowboard-based coaching.
- Coaching at US CR3 events at Nub’s Nob.
NNR Sport Team Membership does not include:
- Travel expenses and coaching fees for off-site events. A coaching fee of $100 will be charged for Central Division overnight events and $40 for off-site daily events that do not require an overnight stay(Highlands, Boyne Mt., etc.).
- Optional add-ons or camps.
- Event entry fees.
- Lift ticket or season pass.
Optional Sport Membership add-ons are:
- Unlimited Training: participate in any/ all training sessions for an additional $350.
- Holiday Camp: daily training from December 26 – 31, 2023 for an additional $600. Tentative schedule (subject to change):
- Dec. 26: SL skis. Meet at Race Arena for one session from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm.
- Dec. 27-29: Three sessions per day, meet at Race Arena. 9 – 10:30: GS, 12 – 1:30: SL, 3 – 4:30: SL.
- Dec. 30-31: Meet at Race Arena 9:00 – 10:30 AM GS and 12:00 – 1:30 PM SL.
- Sport Team Tune Service Partnership: base grinding, edge sharpening and hot wax as required at the Technology Center for all race skis belonging to the member for the duration of the season. Sufficient drop-off time required (does not include hilltop tech. services) for an additional $350.