Safety on the Slopes
We take safety seriously at Nub’s. Follow the links below to learn more about how to keep yourself and those around you safe during your time here.
Terrain Park Safety
Helmets on Kids
Kids on Lifts
Seven Points to Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
A video on the code from the National Ski Areas Association can be viewed here.