Junior Alpine Race Team (JART) is for junior ski racers U12 & U14 (age 10-14). The focus of JART is building fundamentals for young ski racers.
Registration is online only. The registration deadline is December 1, 2023.
The parent/legal guardian of all registrants must understand, accept and agree to our Minor Release Terms 2023-24 in order to proceed.
JART training consists one or both training options for 9 weeks. Training times are subject to change, but typically will be:
- Weeknight Schedule: Tuesdays 1/2/24 through 2/27/24 and Wednesdays 1/3/24 through 2/28/24 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- Saturday Double Session Schedule: 1/6/24 through 3/16/24 (no training on 2/17/24 or 3/9/24) from 9:00 to 10:30 AM and 11:30 – 1:00 PM.
The Brown Lift will be available during most weeknight training sessions.
A base JART membership includes:
- One training session, either weeknight or Saturday.
- Free NASTAR 1:30 – 2:30 PM when offered.
- Exceptional coaching to improve your skills.
- Coaching at events JART participates in.
A base JART membership does not include:
- Lift tickets or season passes.
- Travel or registration fees for events.
- Holiday camp.
- Unlimited training.
Optional membership add-ons are:
- Unlimited Training: participate in all JART training sessions for an additional $200.
- Holiday Camp: daily training sessions from December 27 through December 30, 2023 for an additional $350. Two sessions per day, subject to change. Tentatively: 9:30 – 11:00 AM: GS Skills and training, 12 PM – 1:30 PM: SL skills and training.
- JART Tune Service Partnership: base grinding, edge sharpening and hot wax as required at the Technology Center for all race skis belonging to the member for the duration of the season. Sufficient drop-off time required (does not include hilltop tech. services) for an additional $250.