Nub's Nob Open
The Nub’s Nob Open Slalom Race:
- When: Saturday, March 9, 2024.
- Course: Slalom from top to bottom of Smokey and Birch Run.
- Registration: Online only, limited to first 150 racers. Registration deadline is 3:00 PM on Friday, March 8. Open to all skiers. Lift ticket or season pass required.
- Fee: $10.00. No refunds.
- Age Groups, Men & Women: 8 and under, 9 – 10, 11-12, 13 – 14, 15-17, 18 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, and “Has-Beens” (60 and over).
- 10 a.m. – Birch Run: Has-Beens, 8 and under, Has-Beens 2nd run, 9-10, 11-12. Female racers run first followed by males in each age group. Second run in same order on the same course after completion of all first runs.
- 11am – Smokey: Running Order: 13 – 14, 60 and over, 50 – 59, 40 – 49, 30 – 39, 18 – 29, and 15 – 17. Female racers run first followed by males in each age group. Second run begins immediately following first run on course 2 in identical order.
- Results: Based on two run combined time total in each age group.
- Awards: An awards ceremony will take place in the Winter Garden following the race. Results will be posted online following the event. The fastest overall male and female racers will receive trophies. Top male and female Has-Beens will have their name engraved on the Mister Charlie trophy.
- Important: All racers must be at the top of their course ready to run when called or be disqualified.
- In the Event of Cancellation: Should the Nub’s Nob Open be cancelled for any reason, such as conditions or weather, registration refunds will be processed to the payment method on file. In such a case, please allow several business days for this to take place.
2023 Birch Run Results
2023 Smokey Results