NNR Sport team is advanced alpine race training for High School and College racers, as well as Masters. This program is not intended for racers planning to compete in a full schedule of CR3 or FIS events.
Sport Team includes two training sessions a week. Training times are subject to change, but options typically follow:
- Weeknight: on Monday and Wednesday from 6:30pm to 8pm.
- Saturday: 10:30am to noon and 1:30pm to 3pm.
- Sunday: 10:30am to noon and 1:30pm to 3pm.
Training will begin as soon as conditions allow. Training concludes at the end of night skiing. Weeknight participants may train during weekend schedules, then split into their chosen training schedules with the availability of night skiing.
NNR Sport Team Membership includes:
- Free NASTAR after 1pm when offered.
- Exceptional professional US Ski & Snowboard-based coaching.
NNR Sport Team Membership does not include:
- Travel expenses and coaching fees for off-site events. A coaching fee of $60 will be charged for in region overnight events and $30 for off-site events that do not require an overnight stay.
- Optional add-ons or camps.
- Event entry fees.
- Lift ticket or season pass.
Optional Sport Membership add-ons are:
- Unlimited training: participate in both weeknight and weekend training sessions for an additional $300.
- Holiday camp: train from 2:00 – 3:30 on December 26, as well as 9:00 – 10:30, 12:00 – 1:30, 3:00 – 4:30 from December 27-31 for an additional $500.
- Sport Team Tune Service Partnership: base grinding, edge sharpening and hot wax as required at the Technology Center for all race skis belonging to the member for the duration of the season. Sufficient drop-off time required (does not include hilltop tech. services) for an additional $325.