JART is for junior ski racers U12 & U14. The focus of JART is building fundamentals for young ski racers.
JART consists of two training sessions a week for 9 weeks. Training times are subject to change, but typically will be:
- Weeknight training is Monday (starting 1/3/22) and Wednesday (starting 1/5/22) from 6:30pm to 8pm.
- Weekend training is Saturday (starting 1/8/22) from 9:30am to 11am and Noon to 1:30pm
Training begins as soon as conditions allow and concludes at the end of night skiing. Weeknight participants can train during the weekend schedule before night skiing begins.
A base JART membership includes:
- Free NASTAR after 1pm on weekends.
- Exceptional coaching to improve your skills.
- Coaching at events JART participates in.
A base JART membership does not include:
- Lift tickets or season passes.
- Travel or registration fees for events.
- Holiday camp.
- Unlimited training.
Optional membership add-ons are:
- Unlimited training: participant may utilize both weeknight and weekend training for an additional $200.
- Holiday camp: daily training sessions from 9:30 – 11:00 and noon – 1:30 from December 27 through December 30 for an additional $400.
- JART Tune Service Partnership: base grinding, edge sharpening and hot wax as required at the Technology Center for all race skis belonging to the member for the duration of the season. Sufficient drop-off time required (does not include hilltop tech. services) for an additional $225.