NNR Competition Team is open to US Ski & Snowboard members in good standing who plan to compete at most Central Division and/or FIS events and pursue goals of competing at the highest US Ski & Snowboard levels.
NNR Competition Team Includes:
- Weeknight Training- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 8pm.
- Weekend Training: Saturday and Sunday from 6:45am to 8:15am and 10:00am to Noon.
- Competition Team only training sessions.
- Coaching at US CR3 events at Nub’s Nob
- Pre-season team meeting on October 11 at 1pm.
- Guaranteed spot if adding on Thanksgiving or Holiday Camp.
- Free NASTAR when training after 1pm on weekends.
- Fall dry-land training- Beginning Sunday, October 11 from Noon to 1pm.
- Training begins as soon as conditions allow and ends at the close of the season.
- Exclusive training on Thursday nights, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Exclusive early morning training on Scarface on most non-event weekends.
Weekend Training times will vary depending on race schedule, all training times are subject to change.
NNR Competition Team does not include:
- Travel expenses and coaching fees for off-site events. A coaching fee of $60 will be charged for in region overnight events and $30 for off-site events that do not require an overnight stay.
- Thanksgiving or Holiday Camp (see add-on products)
- Event entry fees.
- Lift tickets or season passes.