10 Mar March 10 at Nub’s Nob
Nub’s Nob will delay opening until 10:00 am this morning due to icy conditions. Pintail Peak will remain closed for the day. The wet snow from yesterday’s rain is now frozen thanks to an early morning temperature drop. The Nub’s Nob Grooming Crew is re-grooming the slopes this morning. The snow will be variable with ice chunks where they are re-grooming and icy in areas where it has not been re-groomed. Caution is advised in these variable conditions.