Corduroy Groomed Snow

Nub’s Blog

3/6/22 at Nub’s Nob – Delayed Opening

WE ARE CURRENTLY ON A WEATHER HOLD. THE LIFTS WILL NOT SPIN UNTIL 10AM AT THE EARLIEST. It’s a wet start to the day at Nub’s Nob. The rain is forecast to move out around 10am. Please be advised that if lightning is spotted in the area we will go on a hold and temporarily close the lifts. Expect wet and fast snow today. The temperature will drop during the day and be close to freezing by 5pm. Variable snow conditions should be expected today as the wet snow transitions to firm snow. No NASTAR racing today due to soft and variable snow. Pintail Peak Lodge is open with a deli and espresso bar. The lifts will spin from 9am to 430pm. No night skiing tonight.

Recent Posts